UBT is building a fully integrated transportation management and service platform specifically designed for the motorcoach industry. Compared to airline, the motorcoach industry in the North America is severely behind the technology curve, resulting in a sub-par experience for bus operators and riders alike. UBT believes coach travel should be one of the most enjoyable and affordable means of travel. UBT has focused on developing high tech solutions to achieve that goal.
We invite you to join us to fulfill this mission and make positive changes to the industry. Check out our website www.unitedbustech.com.
Our Product Development team currently has an opening for a Product Support Assistant. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Conduct product support engineering for a specific MegaWifi and Cloud management product and group of products after transfer from design Phase to Product Development, Qualification and 4G LTE WiFi to High Volume Production
- Interface with product design, device, process, test, and reliability engineering to solve problems, sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvements with different technical features for platforms created by the company for the coach/bus industry
- Perform failure analysis on qualification fails, test flow fails, define root causes of yield loss, and drive for improvements in the test flow to improve yield, quality and test times for DC Trail eTour Guide, OCC applications, Netbox portal products.
- Perform troubleshoot and analyze complex problems for Netbox pro: preload, test with the engineering department, configure devices depending on different carrier (AT&T, Verizon or T-mobile), customize content for customer, handle support cases, writing guides.
- Support commissioning of electrical equipment as installed by maintenance, turnaround or project activities to support the service platforms operations.
- Perform troubleshoot and analyze complex problems for Security Cameras: preload, test with the engineering department, configure devices, handle support cases, writing guides.
- Ensure Monthly electrical equipment PPMs are completed on schedule and per Dow specifications and reviews results to ensure reliable operation for the supporting operation of the platforms.
We’re looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Must be English Chinese bilingual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization and external customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of Product Development Process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment. Self-motivated.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Science, Engineering or related fields.
- 0-1 years’ work experience or related internship experience preferred.